Skin care should not be a difficult task. It should be easy, natural and basic. Observe these tried and tested treatments and be consistent in applying them, and you’ll be on your way to a beautiful glowing zit free skin.
- Cleansing routine: to achieve a beautiful glowing skin, cleansing is a beauty must. Cleanse your skin twice daily, once if you have a dry skin. Use a mild, natural, inexpensive cleanser; be sure to pick one designed for your skin type. Add a couple of essential oil of rose, orange, or spearmint to your cleanser to boost its cleaning effect and aromatic quality.
Cleanse your skin before you go to bed because your body secretes toxins through your skin as you sleep. Breakouts can occur if your facial pores are clogged with makeup and dirt. Your skin needs to breathe while you sleep.
- Exercise: try to exercise outside. It helps oxygenate your cells with fresh air and facilitate waste removal through your skin. Engage in exercises such as walking, biking, weight lifting to improve your cardiovascular fitness and muscular endurance, which translates into increased energy and a rosy complexion.
- Sleep, Blissful Sleep: sleep is the best skin care beauty secret there is. Whatever you do to your skin, make sure you sleep. If you are skin deprived, it shows on your skin, your skin will look sallow, dull, tired and saggy, with puffy eyes; you will probably look like a frog prince or princess. Have a sound beauty sleep and wake up to a refreshed skin.
- Sunlight: staying in the sun for up to ten to fifteen minutes per day is essential to the health of your bones and skin. Your body absorbs calcium due to the skins ability convert sun rays to vitamin D. sun exposure helps heal eczema, psoriasis and acne. Whatever you do, make sure you do not overexpose yourself to the sun.
- Water: Drink eight to twelve glasses of pure water a day. Impurities not disposed of in a timely manner via the internal organs of elimination such as the kidneys, liver, lungs and intestine will find an alternate exit: your skin. Pimples and rashes occur as your body tries to unload its waste through your skin. Water also keeps your skin hydrated and moisturized.
So go on, drink up!