Your hair is a reflection of proper nourishment and a healthy lifestyle. Diet plays a big role in achieving healthy, shiny, bouncy hair. Even the highest quality natural shampoos, conditioners and styling aids will not improve the condition of your hair if your diet is lacking in some essential nutrients.
Restore your hair’s radiance with these tips.
HAIR WE GO!
- Eat more protein if your locks are limp, lifeless and slow growing. good sources of protein are eggs, lean meats and fish, beans, whole grains and low fat diary products.
- Get your vitamins right. Vitamins are essential to the health of your hair and scalp. Good sources of vitamin A are cod liver oil; egg yolks, deep green leafy vegetables, tomatoes, pineapples, apples, bell and hot peppers, and papayas. Good sources of Vitamin B include lean beef, eggs yolks, liver, milk, peas, beans, nuts and seeds.
- Cut back on the caffeine, alcohol, refined sugar and flour and junky snacks. These deplete your body stores of Vitamins B and C.
- Include iodine, zinc, silica and sulfur in your diet. these minerals are vital for proper hair health. Sources of iodine include all kinds of fish, iodized salt, sunflower seed and sea salt. Sources of sulfur are turnips, radishes, onions, garlic, cabbage, fish, lean meats, eggs and asparagus. Sources of Zinc include kelp, wheat germ, pumpkin seeds, milk, eggs, nuts, oysters and beans. sources of silica include horsetail, nettles, onions, oat straw, almonds, sunflower seeds and grapes.
- Healthy Hair Vitamins (dynamets.com)
- Know the right quantity of nutrients required by body (dnaindia.com)
- Nutritional Support for Vegetarians (purevitamins.com.au)
- Tress Love: Pt. 2 – Mane Munchies (wikidelia.wordpress.com)
- head of hair by Fruta Planta Pills (slimmingmziblog.wordpress.com)
- Healthy Diet for Healthy Pregnancy (healthyfoodsxnutritions.wordpress.com)
- Get a ravishing look with natural beauty products (naturalhaircareproducts001.wordpress.com)
- Vitamins That Help With Hair Growth (hairlosshelp06.wordpress.com)
- Health & Beauty- pills and vitamins (loveitlondon.wordpress.com)