Turn your bathroom into a mini spa. Make your own bath oil to suit your taste and person. Enjoy the many benefits of bath oils. Bath oils have many lasting benefits, they keep the collagen in the skin supple and the result is a younger and fresher skin. A glow comes with using bath oils for an extended period. Bath and massage oils are simple to make at home. All you need is base oil and any essential oil you wish. I love to use Jojoba oil as my base because it does not need refrigeration and will not go rancid. Grape seed, apricot kernel, and hazelnut oils also make great base oils because they are light though they need to be kept in the refrigerated.
To prepare Exotic oils: This formula conditions dry skin and leaves a sensual musky scent.
¾ cup of Jojoba oil
¼ teaspoon of sandalwood
¼ of teaspoon of patchouli
¼ teaspoon of Vetiver
¼ teaspoon of Synthetic musk oil (optional)
8-ounce dark glass bottle
Mix together three quarter cup of Jojoba oil with one-quarter teaspoon each of sandalwood, patchouli, Vetiver. Then add one quarter of synthetic musk oil. Store in a tightly sealed 8-ounce, dark, glass bottle. Keep away from heat and light. To use, add 2 teaspoon of oil to the bath while the tub fills.
Blend half teaspoon of essential oil with half cup of Jojoba oil.
For Exotic perfume
Mix the essential oils only and bottle.
For Nourishing oils: this works for all skin types, especially normal and dry skin.
1-tablespoon almond oil
1-tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1-tablespoon avocado oil
1-tablespoon Jojoba oil
1-tablespoon apricot kernel oil
1-tablespoon hazelnut oil
1,200 International Units of Vitamin E oil
Combine all ingredients in an 8-ounce glass or plastic bottle. Tightly cap and shake vigorously. Keep in the refrigerator for an extended period. For your bath, add 2 teaspoons to running water.
- Luxe Relaxation: Aromatherapy Associates Inner Strength Bath and Shower Oil (storybookapothecary.com)
- Natural Anti Aging Recipes ( Face Mask and Face Serums) (simplygoodcw.wordpress.com)
- Jojoba Oil Manufacturer (parasaromatics101.wordpress.com)
- Best Massage Oils (mademan.com)
- LUX DIY: How to Make Your Own Perfume (ladylux.com)
- Lets talk about Young Living oils! (idaandmae.wordpress.com)
- Mrs. Money: 4 Ways to Save with Natural Moisturizers (savings.com)
- What are essential oils? (summershearthb.wordpress.com)
- Super Easy Smooth and Silky Lotion Recipe (numbertoday.wordpress.com)
- Cinnamon Vanilla Spice Body Scrub (mycrampedkitchen.com)