Have you been stressed lately? Family or jobs demands getting to you? Manage your stress by doing these simple exercises
- Stand up with your feet shoulder width apart, placing your palms on your lower abdomen. Close your eyes and slowly inhale through your nose, gradually expanding your diaphragm. If you are breathing correctly, you will feel your hands move outwards. Hold for a count of five, and then exhale slowly through your mouth. Repeat ten times.
- Now that you are calmer and have more oxygen circulating throughout your body, place your arms straight out in front of you. Slowly do ten knee bends.
- Smile more. Even if you’re having a bad day, try to find at least one good thing that will bring a smile to your face. A beautiful manicure or the bright and sunny sky. If you look hard enough, there’s always something to smile about.
- Laugh more. Laughter is the best medicine. Laughter makes you feel good about yourself, and changes the way you see life. It makes your skin glow and stimulates circulation throughout your body. Play with children or your pet. It would definitely stop the wrinkles from coming early. So go on. Laugh off your stress.
Have a great weekend. Cheers.
- Laughter… Because you can… (iloveperiod.wordpress.com)
- Stress Busters (michelevaron.wordpress.com)
- Try this Deep Breathing Exercise to Reduce Tension and Relieve Stress! (robinluthi.com)
- Breathing, it’s more important than you think (defeatingpain.wordpress.com)
- How to make stress your friend – Kelly McGonigal (adrianflorentinedu.wordpress.com)
- Grow and Flow – Creating Through Laughter (growandflow.wordpress.com)