Hi everyone, I’m writing this in response to requests from some of my followers, and I’m sure it would work well for everyone as well.
A friend of mine once said ” I’m slim and graceful and forever would be”. It’s quite easy to say, unfortunately though, most of us are not blessed with a terrific set of genes, so we do have to work for it.
There are several factors that can cause obesity. Childbirth, Emotional stress or trauma, unhealthy lifestyle, lack of exercise to mention a few.
There are several weight loss programs out there, most work for a while and after several tempting high calorie foods or one or two babies, you are right back where you started.
Is there actually a program that works?
Follow these simple tips and you’ll be on your way to a slimmer, pouch free body.
It’s actually very easy to buy weight management tapes and cds, or sign into a program, but the key to achieving your weight loss is by applying self discipline and consistency.
- Replace your calorie-laden beverages, juice and soda with water; make water your main drink. Water contains no calorie, it is refreshing and far more beneficial to the whole body system than any other drink, and it is cheap too, inexpensive and effective, a total package that can be gotten straight from your kitchen sink. So go, drink two 8 ounces of water before breakfast, lunch and dinner. Men and women should consume about 3.7 and 2.7 liters of water a day, respectively.
- Include vegetables and fruits in your diet. Vegetables and fruits are low in calories and high in fiber and iron. Veggies like broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, lettuce, radishes, spinach and grapefruit are low calorie veggies and fruits you can take. They are rich in antioxidants, folic acid, iron, potassium, and vitamins that would ward off diseases and keep you fit and healthy at the same time.
- Exercise: Burn out that fat. Be active, turn your fat into muscles by regular exercise . Set realistic goals for yourself and be consistent. Register at a gym or do it at home yourself, either way, do not stop exercising until the weight comes off. It’s easy to lose weight when you are committed and diligent about it. It worked for Mo’Nique, It can work for you too.
- Change your eating habits. Stop binge eating, and maintain a regular eating schedule. Mo’Nique admits that she was once a “food junkie” but has since changed her habits..,and it paid off off, she feels amazing.
- Have someone support you and track your progress. It’s easy to give up and go back to the same habits you once had if you have no one supporting, encouraging and tracking your progress.
Eat well, and stay healthy. Cheers
- 8 Healthy Habits for Weight Loss (everydayhealth.com)
- Losing weight safely, sensibly, successfully (argetimalb.wordpress.com)
- The Truth About Zero-Calorie Food (everydayhealth.com)
- Q&A: I’m losing weight while pregnantshould I be concerned? | BabyZone (babyzone.com)
- Can Eating Too Few Calories Stall Your Metabolism? (everydayhealth.com)
- Eat An Abundance Of Fresh Produce To Lose Weight Naturally (shamoutii.wordpress.com)
- How To Lose Weight Easily And Quickly (healthywaysforall.wordpress.com)