Pamper your mind and body by eating these top six nutritious foods. Eat for vibrant health, these foods willl help restore your energy; increase your stamina, nourish your nails , hair, and skin. Put mood swings at bay and boost your immune system naturally with these delicious dynamic foods.
Beans: Beans are magical, and the more you eat them, the better your mood. Beans are high in Vitamin B, which are known mood stabilizers.
Beans are also high in complex carbohydrates, magnesium, iron, zinc and fiber. A cup of beans is recommended per day.
Oranges: Sweet and juicy, oranges are full of Vitamin C, fiber, riboflavins, folate and potassium. They help to fight the cold and make your skin healthy. One per day is recommended.
Apples: Easy to carry, tasty and thirst quenching, Apples are rich in fiber, potassium and trace minerals. As they say, an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Bananas are high in natural sugar and Vitamins B complex, and fibers. They are also a good source of potassium and magnesium. Bananas contain packages of quick, healthy energy. Consume a few of these energy-boosters each week.
Water hydrates your skin and keeps your organs running. They also flush out toxins from your body. Drink eight to twelve ounce glasses per day.
Broccoli is a cruciferous wonder, it is high in Vitamin A, B complex, calcium, magnesium and plenty of minerals. For your required dosage of vitamin A, B, and C, take half a cup several times per week.
- A Children’s Guide to Fruits, Vegetables, Berries and Nutrition (berries.com)
- Vitamin B Deficiency (purevitamins.com.au)
- Vitamin-Rich Foods You Aren’t Eating (mytechnologyworld9.blogspot.com)
- Top Six Healing foods (datnaijachick.wordpress.com)
- Top Vitamins for Energy and Stamina (nutrition.answers.com)
- 10 Healthiest Foods To Eat After Working Out (mademan.com)
- Is it Possible to Reverse Type I Diabetes with Nutrition? (drrobsite.wordpress.com)
- Benefit of Eating Vegetables (sobhealth.wordpress.com)