Your eyes are your most expressive features, as they say, the eyes are the windows to the soul. But if you stare at a computer all day, party all night, forget to wash off your mascara, or spend time with smokers in an enclosed space, your eyes would certainly look puffy, bloodshot, irritated with dark circles. Pamper your eyes with these tried and tested techniques.
The first rule to sparkling, lively eyes is sleep. plenty of sound sleep. Sleep is one of the best beautifiers there is. Take a break and a beauty sleep.
Swollen eyes and dark circles most oftentimes are as a result of toxin buildup in the body system as well as dehydration. Once the body is dehydrated, the kidneys try to retain water, this results into puffiness. Drinking plenty of water daily in order to flush out toxins and excess sodium in the body. the more you drink, the less you will retain.
Tune out the TV. Don’t be a TV addict. The glare from the TV screen does terrible things to the eyes.
Do not go to bed with makeup on. That’s the first facial care rule. Wipe out makeup with a makeup remover, and if you are out of makeup remover, apply a dab of all vegetable shortening to the eye area and gently rub over your lashes. It will dissolve even the most stubborn waterproof mascara and eyeliner. it works for eczema and psoriasis too.
To prevent sun damage and the formation of dark circles, apply sunscreen to the skin on and around your eyes. Choose a product specifically designed to be used on the face.
Add two or three drops of essential oil of calendula to a small jar of chilled herbal eye cream. The resulting bright orange cream will help offset the blue color of dark circles, and the calendula essential oil is guaranteed to restore and soothe tired eyes, leaving them revived and refreshed.
For swollen eyelids, dip cotton balls or cosmetic squares into icy cold whole milk or cream. Lie down, and apply soaked cotton to your eyelids. Leave on for five to ten minutes. The high fat content of either liquids provides a moisturizing treatment for the delicate , thin skin around your eyes.
Which treatment works best for your eyes.
I’ll love to hear from you.
- 10 Tricks to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Your Eyes (beautyhigh.com)
- Putting An End To Dark Ciricles! (maybellinequeen.wordpress.com)
- Get Ghoulish with our Zombie Makeup Tutorial (modcloth.com)
- 8 Remedies For Dark Circles Under The Eyes (healing.answers.com)
- Top Five Makeup Tips When You’re In A Hurry (studioheleni.wordpress.com)
- Kerry Washington’s ‘Scandal’ Makeup Artist Reveals Her Must-Have (hollywoodlife.com)
- Revitol Eye Cream: The Best Cream for Dark Under Eye Circles, Puffiness and the Appearance of Fine Lines: Now Offers 2 Months Extra Supply on Select Packages (prweb.com)
- Revitol Eye Cream: The Final Solution for Dark Under Eye Circles, Puffiness and the Appearance of Fine Lines: Now Offers Extra Jars on Select Packages (sbwire.com)