Santa Claus is coming to town!! Ho, Ho Ho! Let the gifts roll. Another Christmas is round the corner, it’s a season of magic. We all love Christmas, the lights, smiles and all round fun with family and friends. We all love our folks, but sometimes picking out gifts for each member of the family can be a tough choice. From this time onwards, we will be examining gifts and products from around the world.
We start off with the first and most important gift ever…..
Exquisite and priceless is the gift of love. If you are a naturally grouchy fellow, Christmas is a time to loosen up. Spread love and laughter at home, in your workplace and everywhere you go. Reward everyone you meet with a smile. ‘ )
Let your gifts reflect the love and happiness that comes with this season. You might want to prepare enough hamper packs for the homeless and destitute during this season. Show love to the people who deserve it and those who do not.
More importantly,give yourself a special treat. Take time out from your tight schedules and plan to rest and relax. Celebrate yourself. You sure deserve it.
Treat yourself to relaxing aromatic baths and massages at the spa, or a cruise to some exotic island, or you can just shop to your heart’s content at the world’s most famous malls. Watch out for more in this Special Christmas series. Merry Christmas in advance.
- Ho ho ho!!! (samandtheguys.wordpress.com)
- Oh, Oh, Oh. Or is it, Ho, Ho, Ho? (sniperssk8t.wordpress.com)
- I’m not a grinch…just missing my Christmas spirit. (kellyteed.wordpress.com)
- The Fall Finale Of “Glee” GIves Us The Greatest Gift: The Hummel Elf (musingsofamildmanneredman.com)
- Holiday HoHoHo Giveaway Hop (prettyopinionated.com)
- Ho! Ho! Ho! Christmas Tattoos (helenjameson.wordpress.com)
- Melissa Pearl’s Christmas Giveaway (christyswrittenwordlove.wordpress.com)
- Ho HO HO Winter is coming (elliesblog22.wordpress.com)