- Never had a full-body massage before?Then try a mini massage. Many day spas offer low fee or even complimentary mini massages for your back, shoulders, or feet to entice prospective customers to sign up for a full treatment.
- The next time you visit your hairstylist or barber, ask the shampoo technician to spend extra time performing a scalp massage.The tension will simply drain from your head. Make sure to tip him or her appropriately for a job well done.
- Try an energy-balancing treatment such as reiki or polarity therapy. these noninvasive techniques can be used to facilitate all types of healing.
- A spa manicure or pedicure is a change of pace from the usual variety. these can include a sea salt soak, a mud or paraffin mask, a full hand and foot reflexology treatment, followed by a softening peppermint cream massage. Ahhhh
- If you happen to visit a resort or hotel that offers mud baths, sign up! Warm gooey, mineral-rich mus removes toxins from the skins and tones and tightens the pores. It’s terrific for easing muscular and joint pains too.
- To soften, hydrate and exfoliate your body, try a seaweed or herbal body wrap. These treatments are beneficial after a summer vacation in which your skin has been overexposed.
‘Your Spa and Fitness’ at Four Points by Sheraton Lagos
Plot 9/10 Block 2 Oniru Chieftaincy Estate, P. O Box 53197 Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Tel: (+234) 01 448 9429